Global Settings Overview
ToneWoodAmp Artist Jake Allen - Like and follow Jake Allen on Facebook!
Overview Of The ToneWoodAmp Global Settings Menu
Many important ToneWoodAmp settings are in the Global Settings menu.
To access the Global Settings menu:
1. Combo-click Effects and Parameters. Settings will appear on the display.
*Note - It is a quick click and release of the knobs. If you click and hold, you will see either Memory or Insert appear on the screen instead.
2. Turn the Effects knob to scroll through the following options:
• Guitar # – Displays a preset menu that lets you configure 5 different guitars to use with the ToneWoodAmp. Each guitar number will store individual Master Gain and Notch Filter settings.
• Master Gain – Sets the Master Gain of the input signal to the ToneWoodAmp.
• Sleep –Activate Sleep mode so the device automatically goes into a dormant state when the guitar is placed on a vertical stand. This saves battery and allows you to pick up the guitar and resume with the same effects settings.
• Start With –Determines the effect presets loaded upon power-up.
Option 1: Starts with Effect #1.
Option 2: Starts with the last effect used.
• Battery Type – State the type of battery: Alkaline or three types of rechargeable.
• Esc – Exits the Global Settings menu.