Accessing Additional Device Settings
ToneWoodAmp Artist Jake Allen - Like and follow Jake Allen on Facebook!
Overview Of The ToneWoodAmp Global Settings Menu
Many important ToneWoodAmp settings are in the Global Settings menu.
To access the Global Settings menu:
1. Combo-click Effects and Parameters. Settings will appear on the display.
*Note - It is a quick click and release of both knobs. If you click and hold, you will see either Memory or Insert appear on the screen instead.
• DI Lock Time – Sets the amount of time for the idle lock when in DI Mode.
2. Turn the Effects knob to scroll through the following options:
• Guitar # – Displays a preset menu that lets you configure 5 different guitars to use with the ToneWoodAmp. Each guitar number will store individual Master Gain and Notch Filter settings.
• Master Gain – Sets the Master Gain of the input signal to the ToneWoodAmp.
• Sleep –Activate Sleep mode so the device automatically goes into a dormant state when the guitar is placed on a vertical stand. This saves battery and allows you to pick up the guitar and resume with the same effects settings.
• Start With –Determines the effect presets loaded upon power-up.
Option 1: Starts with Effect #1.
Option 2: Starts with the last effect used.
• Battery Type – State the type of battery: Alkaline or three types of rechargeable.
• Esc – Exits the Global Settings menu.