Installing the Fishman Neo-D pickup
Installing the Neo-D Pickup
If you ordered the ToneWoodAmp and Fishman Neo-D pickup package, follow these instructions to
test the ToneWoodAmp and the pickup together.
1. Prepare the ToneWoodAmp for install and position it with the blue tape.
2. Place the Neo-D pickup in the soundhole.
3. Loosen the two screws on the Neo-D pickup using a Phillips head screwdriver.
Allow enough space for the wood of the guitar to fit into the pickup.
4. Insert the pickup making sure the attached cable comes out of the soundhole on the side closest
to the neck.
This is very important as it ensures the cable stays out of the way of your picking hand.
5. Tighten the screws on the pickup to hold it in place.
6. Position the pickup cable so it goes under the guitar below the soundhole, and travels along the
back of the guitar to the Input jack of the ToneWoodAmp.
7. With the pickup in position and plugged into the ToneWoodAmp, set the Master Gain to 100%.
The Neo-D typically sounds best when the Master Gain is set in the range of 80–100%. Use your ears
to determine the best setting for your guitar.
8. Disconnect the Neo-D cable from the ToneWoodAmp.
9. Loosen the screws on the pickup and remove it from the soundhole.
10. Continue with the installation of the magnetic X-brace.
11. Reinstall the Neo-D pickup into the soundhole of your guitar, plug it in and enjoy the sounds of
Was this article helpful?