Global Settings: Direct Input (DI) Level Type
When you plug a cable into the Output jack while in Direct Input (DI) mode, you can choose the type of output volume. You have two choices:
- Master - Maintains uniform volume across all effects in DI Mode
- Separate - Allows individual volume setting for each effect in DI Mode
Here's how you can adjust the DI level type on your TWA:
- Perform a combo-click on the Effects and Parameters options. The settings will then be shown on the display.
- Rotate the Effects knob clockwise until the display reads 'DI Level Type'.
- Press the Effects knob once more, and rotate it to select either 'Per Effect' or 'Master'.
- Confirm your selection by pressing the Effects knob.