Connecting non-iDevice hardware

I do not own any iDevice but *do* have a TWA I'd like to use the insert jack to connect some home built hardware So I need to know exactly what connections are on each of the TRRS Are these ordinary analogue audio signals? Is there a line from the TWA to the plugged hardware? Thanks a lot for any infos and pointers Robert

It's a standard TRS jack, not TRRS. TRRS is only used to bypass the mic on IOS devices with our iDevice cable. 

With what you're describing, you can run from the output of your TWA to your hardware and back to the TWA via the insert jack with a standard audio cable.



Thanks a lot, Dave this will be helpful Robert

Login or Signup to post a comment