idevice interface won't work thru guitar

Hello, First let me say how much I love the Tonewood amp. I have as much love for the Tonewood as I do hatred for Apple devices. And once again, Apple didn't let me down with driving me insane on trying to get something to work. I have followed the steps in the Tonewood videos for downloading, installing and opening the apps Samepletank and Midi guitar 2 to my iPhone. I have verified the mic has access to the app, turned off Bluetooth, turned on the Tonewood, then Sampletank, then Midi Guitar 2. I have only downloaded the free apps at this point as I am not buying something that I can't test and verify operational first. The Midi Guitar app apparently only allows piano sound in the free app, but I can't get that to work either. When I'm in Midi Guitar app, I have verified the midi guitar signal is going thru the app as the Noise Gate level spikes when I play a note. I also have the MIDI Output route thru Sample tank and Virtual. Neither work. When I'm in the sample tank app and strike the midi keyboard in the app, I can hear the piano sound coming thru the phone and the guitar's sound hole. But when I play guitar, all I hear is the Tonewood and its effects, no piano, no sampletank. Do you have any idea what's going wrong with this? Is there a phone support I could try that might be able to walk me thru and hear what I'm hearing (or not hearing)?

Thank you.

Michael

Please send us an email at support@tonewoodamp.com and we'll help get you set up.

Login or Signup to post a comment