free website trackingRealtime blog statistics
Answered

Loop?

Hey there, Face here. I've been looking into getting a Tonewood Amp for months now (kudos to your advertising crew, and the lluminati internet algorithm for consumers). I'm just about to dive in on this purchase, but am a bit apprehensive. With my luck, the second I submit my order, you will be announcing a new loop feature that I would ultimately miss out on. Was just wondering if this is something yall are looking into/would like a beta tester for wink wink nudge nudge. Anyway, thank you for being a real thing. God speed, Stanislow.
Answer

Hey, Andrew. No announcements or new developments with looping, currently. We'd be happy to have you as a beta tester for Chorus, however.

If you do have a looper pedal, you can run it with TWA. You can run guitar>looper>TWA to hear the loops through your guitar, or you can run guitar>twa>looper>amp.

Oh wow, I didn't even think about that. I'd love to test out the chorus. What are the conditions?

Shoot us an email at support@tonewoodamp.com, tell us you wanna try it out, and the only thing we ask in return is your feedback. 

Login or Signup to post a comment