free website trackingRealtime blog statistics
Answered

Chorus download.....

Hello, I just received my new Tonewood amp in the mail, and have the link to download the chorus effect. Before I go any further, what patch cord will I need to tie it to the computer in order to complete this? Thanks, Ralph
Answer

You'll need a micro USB data transfer cable with a connector long enough to fit into the USB port on the TWA underneath the output jack. Shoot us an email at support@tonewoodamp.com or open a ticket here to get in contact with us and we'll provide you with a link to the update.

Thank you for your quick response. In my haste, I sent the message to you prior to watching all of the prep and instructional videos for the Tonewood. And of course, the USB port and patch cable was explained there. The link for the chorus download had been provided to me prior to any purchase. So once I secure the cable, I should be set. Thank you, Ralph.

Dear Nicholas,

I just downloaded the "Chorus effect" file and uploaded it to my ToneWoodAmp.  All of your advise and guidance worked beautifully/perfectly.  This "Chorus Effect" is a real beauty.  Thank you so very much for all of your help and patience in helping me with this (so much fun) gadget, accessories, your own favorite set up, etc.  You are friendly, cordial, prompt to kindly answer any questions, helpful, knowledgeable and professional.  My experience with this wonderful gadget has been magnified, because of your constant support.  Thank you for everything!

Sincerely,

Miguel H. De Z.

Thank you very much, Miguel. I'm very happy to assist and I'm glad that you're enjoying CHorus and your TWA thus far!

Ralph, hope you've managed to successfully install the update!

Dear Nicholas,

You are very welcome.  Thank you very much for your kind and professional advise.  Yes, I am really enjoying the Chorus Effect; thank you for providing that special effect file.

Have a very nice day.

Sincerely,

Miguel H. De Z.

How do I get the chorus effect? My new TWA arrived today, 1st impressions - I LOVE IT - but I really don't need distortion and desperately want the chorus. PS have you thought about building in a tuner?

Hi Jake, you can find the update at files.tonwoodamp.com

If you have any questions, please shoot me an email at support@tonewoodamp.com.

I'm sure it's an option we've considered, perhaps future versions may have that option. No current plans, though!

Login or Signup to post a comment