Answered

Chorus download.....

Hello, I just received my new Tonewood amp in the mail, and have the link to download the chorus effect. Before I go any further, what patch cord will I need to tie it to the computer in order to complete this? Thanks, Ralph

You're welcome. Enjoy!

Do you have recommended parameter values for the chorus effect like you do for the others in the manual?

Thanks,

We don't have any recommended settings just yet, but stay tuned, we're working on some materials that will have parameter suggestions. In the mean time, does anybody have any input on what settings they're using for chorus?

Hello everyone,

I am using (for the new chorus effect) the following parameters and it works very well for me.

Chorus (Gain 13, Volume 20)

Rate - 14

Reverb - 18

Depth - 16

Please let me know (Nicholas Quintana) when you come up with other parameters and/or other new effects, so that I can give them a try.

Have a nice new week.  thank you for everything.

Sincerely,

M.H.De Z.

I've tried this 3 times now and nothing changes in TWA. It says it's receiving the update. When I unplug the micro USB the instructions say to "wait for the TWA to restart" but I waited at least 5 minutes. Any ideas?

Hey Damian, are you running both portions? If you get to that portion and TWA stays on, go ahead and continue with the effects portion of the update. If the power stays off, remove and replace the battery cover and power it on again. If you continue to have trouble, shoot us an email at support@tonewoodamp.com and I'd be happy to offer more assistance or set up a TeamViewer session to remotely update your TWA for you.

Dear Nicholas Quintana,

As always, you are helping and taking care of your clients.  I just saw your most recent explanation to one of your many customers.

Take care, have a great rest of the week and may God bless!

Sincerely,

Miguel H. De Z.

It's always nice to hear from you, Miguel! Hope all is well!

Login or Signup to post a comment