my TWA stuck in DI level screen even with no output connected

I have suddenly run into a strange problem with my TWA. since yday, i am not able to adjust the gain/volume of any of my effects. when i turn knob 3, it only shows the di level/blend menus. i know this is supposed to happen when i connect a cable to the output jack of the twa, so u can adjust your DI sound through an amplifier/PA system. but i have not connected any cable to output jack of the twa ! yet its stuck here inspite of restarting the unit many times. i also tried plugging & unplugging cables from both the input/ output jack. no luck ?is this a software issue or it possible the switch inside the output jack is permanently "on" due to some bending of the metal contact ? 

if its some minor electronics repair, i have a great tech who can do it if i just get an instruction sheet. 

Please do run a firmware/effects update to revert your TWA to factory settings to see if it resolves the issue.

If you continue to have trouble, please email us at support@tonewoodamp.com

I'm having the same problem...

Something simple that may resolve this is taking a cable and repeatedly plugging it in and unplugging it from your TWA.

If that doesn't help, try the firmware update and shoot me an email at support@tonewoodamp.com

Thanks.  It magically fixed itself, which sort of bugs me, because I'd like to make sure that doesn't happen again.  Appreciate your response!

You're welcome! If you do experience the issue again, please reach out!

Login or Signup to post a comment