Round Rubber Piece


I purchased a TWA used and it came without the round rubber piece on the back of the Amp that makes contact with the guitar (see picture).  Can I buy a replacement for this? TIA.


1 person has this question

Hi, Bill! Shoot me a message at and I'd be happy to help you obtain a replacement!

Login or Signup to post a comment