Lost the rubber thingy

Hi guys! Been using tonewood amp for a while, but recently lost the rubber thingy that transmits the effects to the guitar back. Can I buy that piece separately please?

image.jpg image.jpg
3.31 MB

Oh no, sorry to hear that! I see your TWA has a ToneCare warranty. Shoot me an email at support@tonewoodamp.com with your current shipping address and I'll send a replacement out to you at no charge.

Login or Signup to post a comment