Available ToneWoodAmp Mode - Guitar
Global Guitar Settings: Guitar (Guitars 1 - 5)
When using the ToneWoodAmp with multiple guitars, you may find that your presets sound great with
one guitar but do not work the same with another. This can be caused by different pickup types, output
levels, or other physical aspects of the guitars. Therefore, when moving the ToneWoodAmp from one
guitar to another you may need to set custom gain and tonal settings for each instrument. The
ToneWoodAmp has five editable global Guitar presets, each with its own Master Gain and Notch Filter
To modify the Guitar settings in the Global Settings menu:
1. Combo-click Effects and Parameters.
2. Turn the Effects knob until you see Guitar.
3. Click the Effects knob to see which guitar preset you are currently on (for example, Guitar 1.)
4. Turn the Effects knob to select a new Guitar preset between 1–5.
5. Click the Effects knob again to select the displayed guitar preset.
Gain and Notch Filter settings are derived from this preset if they were previously set, and they are
saved to this guitar preset if changed.
Set Master Gain for each guitar you use