Available ToneWoodAmp Mode - Start With
Global Settings: Start With
Upon power up, you can choose whether the device starts with:
• the first effect selected on preset 1;
- Or -
• your last effect and preset used before powering down.
To select the best option to start with:
1. Combo-click Effects and Parameters.
2. Turn the Effects knob until you see Start With.
3. Click the Effects knob to select this menu.
4. Turn the Effects knob to select between Last Used or Patch 1
5. Confirm your selection by clicking the Effects knob.
NOTE: When you set the Last Used option, your last used preset on the current effect will be recalled,
but all other effects revert to those in preset 1, regardless of which Start With option you
choose. If you want a certain preset to be recalled immediately upon switching to an effect, store
it to preset 1.