- Positioning the TWA
- Setting the Master Gain for the First Time
- Installing the X-brace
Installing the Neo-D Pickup
If you ordered the ToneWoodAmp and Fishman Neo-D pickup package, follow these instructions to
test the ToneWoodAmp and the pickup together.
1. Prepare the ToneWoodAmp for install and position it with the blue tape.
Positioning the TWA
2. Place the Neo-D pickup in the sound hole.
3. Loosen the two screws on the Neo-D pickup using a Phillips head screwdriver.
Allow enough space for the wood of the guitar to fit into the pickup.
4. Insert the pickup making sure the attached cable comes out of the sound hole on the side closest
to the neck.
This is very important as it ensures the cable stays out of the way of your picking hand.
5. Tighten the screws on the pickup to hold it in place.
6. Position the pickup cable so it goes under the guitar below the sound hole, and travels along the
back of the guitar to the Input jack of the ToneWoodAmp.
7. With the pickup in position and plugged into the ToneWoodAmp, set the Master Gain to 100%.
The Neo-D typically sounds best when the Master Gain is set in the range 80–100%. Use your ears
to determine the best setting for your guitar.
Setting the Master Gain for the First Time
8. Disconnect the Neo-D cable from the ToneWoodAmp.
9. Loosen the screws on the pickup and remove it from the sound hole.
10. Continue with the installation of the magnetic X-brace.
Installing the X-brace
11. Reinstall the Neo-D pickup into the sound hole of your guitar, plug it in and enjoy the sounds of